Professional Support Services
Please follow the links below for the Faculty Management Team, the Professional Support Services teams and the different areas of activity supported by the faculty.
Faculty Management Team
The Faculty Management Team comprises the Dean, the Pro Deans, the Heads of School and the faculty's finance, human resource, marketing and student education managers.
The faculty's Personal Assistant Chris Roberts provides administrative services.
- Dean: Jeremy Higham
- Pro Dean for Research and Innovation: Anthea Hucklesby
- Pro Dean for Student Education: Simon Lightfoot
- Pro Dean for International Norma Martin Clement
- Head of School of Education: Alice Deignan
- Head of School of Law: Alastair Mullis
- Head of School of Politics and International Studies: Jason Ralph
- Head of School of Sociology and Social Policy: Bobby Sayyid
- Faculty Finance Manager: Julie Reeves
- Faculty HR Manager: Shetwah Jones
- Head of Marketing (ESSL and LUBS): Samantha Mullany
- Faculty Education Service Manager: Michael Byde
The faculty's Planning and Projects Officer, Sophia Kennedy, co-ordinates the annual Integrated Planning Exercise and other major projects, including estates.